In case you missed it: Medicare milestone and approval of interim ports | spcilvly

Stockhead’s In-Case-You-Missed-It highlights today’s most interesting small-cap stories that may have gone unnoticed.
Below is a summary of the 20 best-performing stocks, by percentage, that made announcements today.

ICYMI Leadership Board

Code Company Price % Today Market cover
BIT Biotron Limited 0.069 35% $45,999,190
PIQ International Proteomics Laboratory 1.17 30% $110,101,249
CZR CZR Resources Ltd 0.14 27% $25,930,811
ARE Argonaut Resources 0.075 25% $4,389,510
CXO Lithium core 0.4075 twenty% $726,558,085
JIT Jatcorp Limited 0.3 twenty% $20,816,604
T92 Limited Terrauranium 0.15 twenty% $6,450,645
B.C.B. bowen coal limited 0.155 19% $277,678,164
XST Xstate Resources 0.014 17% $3,858,230
PEN Peninsula Energy Ltda 0.145 sixteen% $157,224,773
GLA Gladiator Resources 0.022 sixteen% $11,225,140
LV1 Live Vegetables Ltd 0.34 fifteen% $33,086,922
PPI Papyrus Australia 0.025 14% $10,836,487
RGS Regeneus Ltd. 0.008 14% $2,145,058
SOUL Alma Metales Ltda 0.01 eleven% $10,026,007
LPM Lithium Plus 0.46 eleven% $27,385,103
QPM Queensland Pacific 0.068 10% $123,065,000
social networks Sensen Networks Ltd. 0.056 10% $34,742,433
CDH Charger Metals 0.12 9% $6,832,580
GTH Gathid Ltd. 0.025 9% $6,058,612

WordPress Tables Plugin

Proteomics International Laboratories (ASX:PIQ) announced a major milestone in the commercialization of its predictive test for diabetic kidney disease, PromarkerD, with the US Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) setting a national reimbursement price for US testing US$390.75.

CZR Resources (ASX:CZR) has secured conditional support from the Pilbara Ports Authority for its Port of Ashburton Consortium joint venture to develop a multi-user bulk minerals export facility with an export capacity of 5 Mtpa, which the company says paves the path to completion of its final feasibility study next month.

Core Lithium (ASX:CXO) has posted a maiden profit for FY23 in its annual report today with shipments of just 5,423 metric tonnes of spodumene concentrate and 14,774 metric tonnes of lithium ore shipped direct, for revenue of 50 .6 million dollars, an EBITDA of 14 million dollars and a net profit. After taxes of $10.8 million.

Senior and subordinated lenders Bowen Coking Coal (ASX:BCB), Taurus Mining Finance and coal producer New Hope (ASX:NHC) have granted it a debt repayment holiday, deferring principal returns for 12 months.

And Xstate Resources (ASX:XST) has closed the sale of its 35% stake in its Alberta Plains assets to Blue Sky Resources for C$1,575,000 (~AU$1,750,000).

More Small Cap Top Stories: Friday

Encounter Resources (ASX:ENR) has found new large-scale niobium-REE carbonatite at the Hurley target at its Aileron project in WA.

Vulcan Energy (ASX:VUL) has enhanced the resources of its Zero Carbon Lithium project in Germany by more than 4% to 27.7Mt LCE.

Antilles Gold (ASX:AAU) has completed a $4.9 million capital raising at $0.023 per share to fund ongoing development at its Nueva Sabana mine and La Demajagua copper-gold mines in Cuba.

And Metalicity (ASX:MCT) has taken an 80% stake in the Kookynie and Yundamindra gold joint venture in WA, while Nex Metals Exploration (ASX:NME) retains the remaining 20%.

At Stockhead we tell it like it is. While Encounter Resources, Vulcan Energy, Antilles Gold and Metalicity are Stockhead advertisers, they did not sponsor this article.

You might be interested

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *